Friday 26 March 2010

Janice’s horology class at Peterborough

When we were at Peterborough Saturday night after  meal at the Pub we made clock with Janice and it was brilliant I never thought I’d ever make a clock and not too difficult either a bit fiddly at times.   But I felt a great sense of achievement on completion,

 

Below is my clock

IMG_5146

 

Janice is below with her clock

IMG_5139

 

 

Well I’ve broken up from work today until Tuesday.   I went to the hairdressers at 4 then tonight I’ve been to the theatre with friends to see Women on HRT absolutely brilliant.  Very humorous well worth seeing.

  
 
 

3 comments:

anndees said...

Don't you mean Janice, Lesley.
I want to go and see Women on HRT it sounds so funny, I might just take my Mum. See you soon.
Anne x

chris said...

Hi there Lesley
I was lucky enough to see your clock in the flesh so to speak, and it is beautiful.
hugs chris xx

Jackie said...

Brilliant, what a clever girl you are :o)
Jackie xx