Friday 27 August 2010

CFM # 17 - Decoupage

 

This my entry for CFM challenge – decoupage http://cardsformen.blogspot.com

This is only my second challenge as usually I don’t have time to do them & I don’t know how to link them – but I’m going to have a try

 
IMG_6348

I love Jolly Nation so that is where the decoupage came form

the  base card is white linen & the backgound papers I have for ages are from my stage.  the sentiment is from  Woodware.  I used a Cuttle bug swiss dot folder for part of then background


Lesley x

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Chicken lover said...

Lesley I love the gardening card! just up my street x

chris said...

Looking good lesley,and just off to look at the link now. hugs chris xx

jimlynn said...

Great card Lesley! My huband would love this as he's always saying HE'S the hear gardener and not me! HA! Very cute.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Fabcard Lesley, good luck with the challenge although I'm going to win hahaha!
Was it you who asked about the Peachy Keen flower on one of my cards? It isn't available, it was a special for new year for PK followers.
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

Such a gorgeous card - great image and beautiful papers.