Wednesday 1 September 2010

Colour Ways


Well it is half way through the week already – it will be Friday again soon and another weekend to enjoy.  The BH weekend seemed to go soooooooo fast.

The weather yesterday was lovely and sunny and quite warm although there was a chill in the wind.   Today looks as although it is going to be sunny again.

 IMG_6020


The card above I gave to a friend as part of a birthday gift of a selection of cards

I’ve used ballet blue. whisper white and kraft card stock

ballet blue stamp spot

 

In the card below I was experimenting and stamped over the image with shimmer paints.
You can just see the shimmer effect in the card below.

I used creamy caramel brocade blue and whisper white card stock and brocade blue stamp spot

IMG_6161
 

In both cards I’ve used Flight of the butterfly stamps set and Autumn days

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

So pretty Lesley! I also have this stamp set and will have to CASE this. Perfect layout! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE him in the Ballet Blue - my all time favorite color (and to think I won't be able to get it anymore!!!)
Beautiful card.
Lynn

Sarpreet said...

hi there, your card is gorgeous. beautiful image.

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the way you've split the image into three and it's great in the blue.