Monday 27 September 2010

Going Going Gone!!!

Well this weekend has gone so quick I feel as though my feet have never touched the ground. 
Saturday I had 2 of the grandchildren all day along with Joe and I managed tp have my hair done, eyes tested,  go and pick up some paint (the boys are painting my mother’s bungalow before we sell it) take Emily and Cameron down the park and cook a roast dinner for all the family & all before 6pm. Whew!!!!!!  Sunday was a bit quieter

 
 

This my version of a card that I saw on a blog back in August  – sorry but I can’t remember whose blog – apologies for not mentioning your name (I usually try to).
But I thought what a good idea for the bird on a branch stamp set  - I’d have never of thought of using it for a Christmas Card.

All items are from Stampin' Up!®. Sadly the stamp set and card stock & corresponding stamp pads apart from the whisper white are on the retiring list & will be unavailable after September 30th :( 

 

IMG_6361

best wishes for a quieter week!!! lol

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

What a lovely card and the stamps works well for Christmas.
Wow Lesley, no doubt after all that you are going to work for a rest :o)
Jackie xx

chris said...

OH this is so very special Lesley.