Thursday 27 January 2011

Thursday’s twitter

Well another week slowly comes to an end.  the past few weekend’s I’ve been going to the bungalow decorating with Joe and we are making good progress.

Last Friday it was Dabbler’s at Arena Ilkeston and there was a really good turn out – I was really worried that no-one would turn up.  But they did and a great time was had by all.



P1000419




I made this card recently for my daughter’s birthday.  I’ve coloured it with Copic pens. I would class myself as a definite beginner using this medium as I don’t use them often as I really have to think about what I’m doing!!! :)

I was really pleased with the end result tho’.  I also used for the first time a Martha Stuart punch and nesties that I bought at Sir Stampalot back in October!!!

 

It’s my GCSE French tonight and tomorrow – that will be heavy going as it is usually only once a week.  I shall be all Frenched out buy Saturday.   Which reminds me I still have homework to complete!!! lol  We have time to make up because of the adverse weather conditions in December as classes were cancelled hence Thursday and Friday.

Thanks for dropping by and having a look at my cards & please leave a comment.  Pop back anytime soon.
T T F N

Lesley x

6 comments:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Lesley....I think you did a great job on your coloring! Bon Jour!

Chicken lover said...

Good luck with your French! I bet Samantha loved her birthday card x
Jane

Sandybeaches said...

What a cute card:) Hope the French is going well!

Sue said...

A smashing card Lesley and hope the French goes well and i will make it to the dabblers one night luv Sue x

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Lesley, there's nowt wrong with your colouring :o)
Good luck with your GCSE.
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

hi there, beautifully coloured, and well composed - gorgeous card