Wednesday 27 July 2011

Whimsical Wednesday!

Well I cannot believe it is Wednesday already and the week is half over.  I was lucky enough to see the grandchildren yesterday and Joe and I are gathering strength to have all 3 Friday night and Saturday whilst their mum and dad help Sam and Ash move house this weekend.  It will be an early start Saturday as they rise very early!! So by 9am we will have already had an action packed time!!

Has anyone else been plagued by ants – we were at the weekend in the PC room (office) but the problem resolved after I sprayed them – but I’ve just noticed more dead ones on the window seal which I shall clear away stat.

At a recent workshop the ladies made this ‘belt’ card.   It’s really versatile  design and can be used for any occasion.  I was introduced to this layout by a fellow crafter called Tracey when I attended one of her workshops several months ago.  I’ve used my favourite colour pacific point and the Crazy for cupcakes stamp set all from Stampin' Up!® 

 

P1020083

 

P1020085

 

P1020090




Here are the ladies beavering away making their card



and then they were finished

P1020091

 

Well thank you for stopping by to read my blog and for leaving comments

best wishes to you all

Lesley x

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Such a cute card Lesley! Love the blue and it's wonderful the way it opens up.
We have what are known as fire ants here in Texas - don't know if you have those or not - but they're nasty little critters and BITE very bad. We don't usually get them in the house but outside they're everywhere - especially after a rain.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Very smart card Lesley, looks like you had an enjoyable crafting session :o)
Jackie xx

Alison xx said...

Hi Lesley, I love this card. I must try and make one they look so good. A xx