Tuesday 25 October 2011

What!! Wednesday already

Well this week has been quite busy so far.   I’m over the cold I had last week it’s just left me with a bit of a chesty cough. 

I had my hair done at 0830 Saturday morning and then I went to pick Cameron up.  I had to go to Boots at the Wyvern and then Cameron took me into Toys R Us which cost me – I’m such a sucker for the Grandchildren – out we came with Rosie  & Belle and then off to Mother Care for paints for Emily. 

Home we then went.  Cameron stayed for a bit then went home with his Dad but left Emily behind and she went into painting picture production.

I spent a quiet Saturday evening on my own yipeeeeeee!!  Joe was out with ‘the boys’!! 

Sunday was a day in the craft room – how great that was.  I was  preparing for 2 workshops this week.

This is the the start of my Xmas card preparation using Tree Trimming stamp set and 2 ‘in colours’ from Stampin' Up!® Lucky limeade and poppy parade!!!  Style: plain and simple.

I’ve also been ‘playing’ with Welcome Christmas, Winter Post and Something for Christmas stamp sets and I’ve made some really good cards me thinks 

P1020868 

Well I’ve just spent another productive evening in the craft room and will be posting my makes over the next weeks. 

Well of to bed now as need my beauty sleep :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. 

TTFN

Lesley x

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Lesley, I hope your cough soon goes away :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

A beautifull card Lesley and looking forward to seeing the rest of your creations Luv Sue x

Alison xx said...

Wow this is fabulous, I may have to case this if that's OK ? A xx