Friday 28 October 2011

Winter Post

I’m off out tonight for an Indian with colleagues and I think it’s the Slice of India we are going to.  Life has been busy these last few days with preparation for workshops and then doing the work shop.

I was beavering away last Sunday, Monday & Tuesday getting ready for 2 workshops this week.  I only really put my Christmas ‘hat’ on last Sunday.  Last Saturday I’d planned to do loads whilst Joe was out but I did nothing but watch TV & chill!!!  And I enjoyed it to boot.  So Sunday the pressure was on to decide which stamp set to use and get some samples made.

These are 2 cards that the ladies had a choice of making on Wednesday – I really like them even though I say so myself – just love very vanilla and soft suede and how they go together so well.

P1020863

 

P1020862

Tomorrow I’m off to help Tracey at a launch SU workshop she has organised in Derby.  Should be fun & on Sunday the family are coming for Sunday roast.

Well have a great weekend and thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

TTFN

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Two really beautiful cards Lesley. Enjoy the workshop today :o)
Jackie xx

Sue said...

Love both these cards colours are fab Luv Sue x