Sunday 12 February 2012

Birthday Girl

Still trying to get to grips with my new PC as things aren’t where I think they should be stored and sometimes I can’t even find them – very frustrating but I’m sure before long all will be well!!

On the spur of the moment I went to see Alyson yesterday afternoon & spent a few hours in her craft room playing with some super die’s that she has and just chatted away which was  very relaxing.  Alyson had also made some gorgeous cards which she has put on Face book.

The family are coming for dinner tonight but  not  roast for them with all the trimmings – it’s warm & hearty shepherds pie with plenty of veg!!  The Shepherd was caught early this morning and pie’d by 10am, so that I could spend time in the craft room

Although it has warmed up today in Derby 3-4 oC it is still pretty cold and the remnants of the snow can still be seen on the roads. parks & gardens.  Sadly it is back to work tomorrow but on 4 working days til my holiday – yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.  Can’t wait love my hols.  Nothing special planned might even do a bit of decorating!!!

I’ve been to the craft room this morning and made a Ruby Anniversary card which I will blog after next weekend when we have been to their celebratory party at the Makney Hall Hotel next weekend.

What I will blog today is a card I made for Sam’s birthday last month – she was 25  - oh where have the years gone.

P1030948_resize

 

Well that’s all for today.  Thanks you for stopping by to read my blog and taking the time to leave a comment.

TTFN

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lesley. Sounds like you had a great day. Holiday again!!!!! :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

such a beautiful card, I am so sorry i have not been able to keep up with your blogs recently. I hope all is forgiven.