Thursday 16 February 2012

Thursday threads . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Well I started the blog on wicked Wednesday but didn’t get chance to finish it.  Just over half way through the week and looking forward to the weekend.  Day off tomorrow but I have more dental work to be done in the morning.  I just sort one problem then another ugly problem occur.   I went to have my bridge fitted last week but it couldn’t be completed because the bridge needed some slight adjustments this treatment started 10 month ago!!! But it will be worth it in the end.  But I started with a problem with another tooth and ended up with a partial extraction and ooooooooooooooooh it was extremely  painful afterwards and I ended up taking codeine, Paracetamol and Iprobrufen to settle the pain.  But like the martyr that I am I soldiered on and went to work!!   I’m back at the dentist tomorrow and the bridge work will be completed but I’m not sure what will happen with the other tooth think I might be having the rest of it removed!!

I made this twisted easel card to demonstrate the use of one of the Stampin Up Sale a Bration stamp set to the ladies a Long Eaton.  I chose daffodil delight and old olive colours

 

P1040055_resize

It’s  Dabblers tomorrow night at Spondon  Village Hall which I am so looking forward too. I just love my craft night.

Well thank you for taking the time to read my blog and for leaving a comment.  Drop by again soon

TTFN

Lesley x

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Poor you Lesley. I'm having similar problems so I know what you're going through. Love your card with that spring-like daffodil and olive colour combination! Vicky x