Sunday 24 June 2012

More holiday pics

 

Le Treport & Mers-les-Bains the later has some superb Art Deco Houses & the facades were really colourful and vibrant but for some reason I forgot to take pictures of them.  There is also a funicular railway in Le Treport to the top of the cliffs but I’ll need to wait for another visit to do that journey.  Le Treport & Mer-Les-Bains reminded me of a cross between Scarborough & Whitby in the UK.

P1040816_resize

P1040817_resize

P1040829_resize


P1040819_resize

P1040820_resize

P1040821_resize
P1040827_resize

Lunch French style 12:00 – 14:00

P1040824_resize
The best part of the day lunchtime – it’s quite quirky as most places in France there are no parking charges except for large towns and trendy resorts but even then most don’t charge parking between 12:00-14:00 traditionally lunch time and when we went Le Touquet out of season parking charges were only at weekends.  Charges are also far less that the UK.
 
Thanks your for taking the time to visit my blog and look at my holiday snaps

best wishes

Lesley x

2 comments:

Tracey said...

I think everywhere has cheaper parking charges than UK, perhaps Westfield is the worst. Holiday photos are lovely, did Joe get a part time job?

Jackie said...

More wonderful photographs Lesley, not sure that I like all white beach huts though, I prefer them more colourful :o)
Jackie