Tuesday 7 August 2012

I’m getting married in the mornin’ !!! . . . . . .


'Ding dong! The bells are gonna chime.
Pull out the stopper!
Let's have a whopper!
But get me to the church on time!

 

My hairdresser got married recently at St Mary’s Church & we were invited to the evening reception at the Hallmark Hotel Derby.

The card I made for the occasion using  pacific point & whisper white from Stampin’ Up!® fitted perfectly with her colour scheme & the embosslit butterflies die decorated with rhinestones completed the card perfectly.

 

P1050018 (2)_resize

Well I’ve been for physio today and I’m back at the hand clinic tomorrow morning – luckily Derby has one of the best hand clinics in the Country.  It still is quite painful especially at night so I don’t sleep well.

Lesley x

1 comment:

jimlynn said...

Oh so pretty! Love the Beautiful Wings die and you used it wonderfully on this lovely card.

Take care of that hand and try to get some rest.

Lynn