Saturday 22 September 2012

Back in the day!!!!

 

Back in august Joe and I celebrated out 35th wedding anniversary having got married in 1977 the year of the Queen’s Silver Jubilee & my now best friend Elaine who now lives in Oz got married on the same day.  Back then she worked with Joe in HMS Raleigh’s Torpoint Cornwall sick bay.

Luckily for me I’d made Joe’s card before I injured my hand.  We both love Beach Huts, so when I saw the Michael Powell stamps with them on I was ecstatic and a bit of water colouring & matting and layering I made this card for him.

P1050702_resize

My hand is still improving and I’m hoping the hand clinic will discharge me when I go on the 26th September.

thanks for stopping by

Lesley x

3 comments:

Jackie said...

beautiful card Lesley, belated Happy Anniversary to you both :o)
Jackie xx

jimlynn said...

Lesley, this is so pretty! Love the scene too.
Happy Anniversary - a little late.
Hope that hand gets the nod of approval and all is better now.
Lynn

Cindy Jenkins said...

Cute and thoughtful card....glad to hear that your hand is improving.
Hugs, Cindy