Friday 28 September 2012

Back to work for me . . . . . . .

 

Well it was back to work for me yesterday – I was discharged from the hand clinic on Wednesday but still have lots of physio to do as I lack some movement in my hand & wrist. I  have to go for an OT assessment on Monday with a view to some ‘work based’ exercises to strengthen it.  As I can’t lift a kettle with my left hand like I could before.  But things improve daily with it but I’m impatient & would like things to improve quicker!!!

It was my son in laws birthday earlier in the month & this was the card I made for him. As this year has been busy with milestone birthdays I’d tried my best to plan ahead and luckily for I’d made all of the card I needed over the summer prior to my injury – what a stroke of luck!!!  I’ve not yet got back into crafting.

He loves the Keep calm &  Carry on theme and wanted a metal sign with it on which we were able to oblige with, so this quite was just right for him!

 

P1050748_resize

Well the weather has been miserable again today, I think we’ve seen the last of any nice warm weather now until next year as Autumn is upon us and the nights are drawing in.

Have a good weekend

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

A fabulous card Lesley. I am so pleased that your hand is improving. Back to work may be a bit of a shock though :o)
Jackie xx