Friday 1 February 2013

Very Special . . . . . . . . . .

 

I thought it was about time that I show cased the cards that were sent to me by some of my crafty friends.  I felt quite special that they had taken the time to make and send me a card – so thank you very much girls!! 

P1060707_resize

 

P1060710_resize

 

P1060711_resize




P1060708_resize

 

Well the weather is quite balmy now compared with a week ago. Last Friday saw Joe and I in London which was freezing cold – but more about that in a later blog!

I visited the dentist this morning which went well and no treatment required Smile

I’m just in the middle of doing some baking so I thought I’d blog whilst a few items are in the oven cooking as tonight is the Dabblers craft meeting and fuddle from 18:30 – 21:30  and due to circumstances that were out of the groups control it’s the first since October so it will be good to catch up with everyone.

Tomorrow Tracey and I are running a craft afternoon from 2-5pm so home made cakes required for that so they are in the process of being baked as I write this blog.

thanks for taking the time to read my blog

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a lovely selection of cards from friends Lesley.
I am off back to work on Monday, the first time this year :o)
Jackie xx