Saturday 13 April 2013

April showers !!!

 

Well it was quite sunny in Derby this morning, but true to form as soon as the weather warms up it starts to rain Sad smile  Well I suppose it is the month of April where traditionally we get ‘April showers'  

I don’t know where the time has gone over the past 2 weeks – that’s how long we’ve been back from Turkey.  I know I’ve been working hard but still!

This morning I went off to Long Eaton with Joe to do a bit of shopping where I bought several items of clothing to add to my wardrobe.  As we drove back through Sawley there was a coffee morning at the Church where I’m holding a crafting afternoon on the 27th April.  So I said to Joe lets pop in and see if Doreen was there which she was.  So we stayed to have a cup of tea/coffee.  It was quite busy still even though it was nearing the end.

This afternoon I’ve been 2 friends to have a catch up and on both occasions we ended up talking just a little bit of craft – which was brilliant.

P1060618_resize

Above is a card I did as a sample for the workshop I held along with fellow crafter Tracey at the beginning of February.

Lesley x

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful card, Lesley, and I love that image stamped over the background.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Good morning Lesley, although I am not so sure about the 'good' bit of that greeting. Who knows, we may get some warmth without rain before the end of the month, we can only hope!
Lovely card :o)
Jackie xx