Friday 12 July 2013

Friday fripperies!!!

 

Another gorgeous day!!!  Our eldest grandson will be 6 soon and the family have gone off to Lego Land at Windsor as this was his only request for his birthday and I’m looking forward to hearing about their adventures when I next see them!! I’m really pleased that the weather is going to be good for them.

 

P1070339_resize

above is another one of my cards made using the Stampin Up stamp set Postage Due.

 

P1070735_resize

P1070734_resize

love this photo I took of this water lily whilst holidaying  in France  in June.  It was really amazing as there was a cacophony of noise coming from the resident Bullfrogs croaking!!

Today I have not special plans as my knee is still causing me some pain especially at night. 

But I am looking forward to a SU parcel coming soon with lots of goodies in it for me and fellow crafter!!  Can’t wait to play with the clay to make my own buttons and flowers!!!

Lesley x

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fantastic card!! Love all that embossing on here too.
Beautiful picture of the water lily!!
My granddaughters just got back from Disney World in Florida and also went to a Lego Land there. Said it was sensational! Know your grandson will have fun.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Sorry you have knee problems Lesley, now my shoulder is okay but I have sciatica, whatever next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lovely card, beautiful water lily :o)
Jackie xx