Friday 1 November 2013

No time to blog!!!

 

This past week has been hectic with no time to blog and the next 10 days are going to be similarly hectic.  I did promise to blog the 3rd card that we made at my Tuesday craft class recently which was primarily about experimenting with different inking techniques.

Below is the 3rd card that we made using ink dusters and masking techniques.

 

IMG_1304_resize

 

I’m off shopping to Cheshire Oaks with my daughter at 9:30 today & we are staying over so it will be a ‘shop til you drop’ couple of days.   Note to self take comfy shoes!!!

But before I go I will share with you a few other cards I made using  the same technique.

 

IMG_1306_resize

IMG_1305_resize

Hoping that I get time over the next few evenings to catch up with blogs that I follow too as I just love seeing what other people make & do.

Lesley x

1 comment:

Merry said...

What a fantastic technique, your cards are lovely. Have fun shopping...sounds like a fun time.