Sunday 17 November 2013

Wonderful day . . . .

 

Well Samantha and I had a wonderful time at Cheshire Oaks although it seem ages ago since we were there – but my feet sure did know that I’d done a lot of walking!!  But we had 2 amazing days and did loads of shopping.

Sadly I had to go back to work on the Sunday and it’s been busy busy ever since.

Last weekend Joe and I went to Nottingham to see Cirque du Soleil at the Arena and whilst it was an excellent show it wasn’t quite what Joe or I expected – I thought there would be more Ariel things than there was but I would say there was a lot more clown  sketches than I had anticipated.  We did have a lovely meal prior to the show as French Living and superb French Restaurant not far from the Theatre Royal. 

I was also disappointed as I thought Joe and I could so some Christmas shopping Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning as we stayed over in Nottingham.   Saturday was just sooooooooooooooo busy & Joe isn’t a great shopper  that I quite lost the enthusiasm for it.  So we didn’t buy anything Saturday and Sunday after breakfast we popped to the Range and Hobby craft (Joe sat in the car and waited for me) and then we came home to watch the ‘Strictly’ we taped Saturday night & had a quiet Sunday at home.

P1080003_resize

I’ve posted 2 very quick and simple birthday cards today.

 

P1070994_resize

 

I must apologise to bloggers who’ve left comments but I’ve been using my new tablet and I seem to have tapped the screen and lost comments before I’ve published them!!! Sad smileNote to self must do better!!!

Now it’s off to the craft room to prepare for a Christmas Class next week!!

have a great weekend in blog land!!!

Lesley x

No comments: