Tuesday 18 March 2014

Miranda Hart’s Show.

 

Last week my daughter took me to see Miranda Hart at the Nottingham Arena as an early Mother’s Day present as I won’t be around on Mother’s Day.  I will be on my hols!!  It was just over 2 hours of side splitting humour.  She was certainly a very talented lady and I love her in her role as ‘Chummy’ in the series TV  Call the Midwife.  There was a group of 10, 5 daughters accompanied by the magnificent mothers!!!  I would certainly go and she her again and would thoroughly recommend going to see her show.

 

P1000414

This card was given to me by a very talented fellow card crafter Doreen (waving at Doreen) when I went over to her house a couple of weeks ago to do a work shop for 5 lovely ladies from Long Eaton.  Looking forward to the next one in early May.

Lesley x

No comments: