Wednesday 26 March 2014

Sydney

Well this will be my first blog posting using my mini I pad so how it will turn out I don't know but if you don't try I will never know.  We've had a fantastic time so far in Sydney.  We bought a multi pass 3 which allows travel on all the Government ferries, light railway and buses and you can go as far a Newcastle to the north and Kiama and slightly beyond to the south.





Our very first ferry from Darling Harbour to Circular Key.  Cicular Key appears to be the hub for transport in Sydney and you can seem to get anywhere from here!




View from the Rocks towards the Opera House 


Lesley x

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Oh WOW! Gorgeous pictures Lesley! So pretty and I know y'all are having a wonderful time.
I have an iPad Mini too - and didn't know I could post from it! Will have to try it now.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Wonderful photographs Lesley, and your blog post seems to be successful. Sounds like you are having a whale of a time :o)
Jackie xx

Joe R said...

Lynn,
The app to install on your iPad mini to enable you to Blog is called Blogtouch. It uses an icon of a paper aeroplane . Cost a few dollars .

Joe Lesley's hubby.

Joe R said...

Lynn,
The app to install on your iPad mini to enable you to Blog is called Blogtouch. It uses an icon of a paper aeroplane . Cost a few dollars .

Joe Lesley's hubby.

Merry said...

Oh how exciting. We were in Sydney probably two days after you too the photo. Looks like you had beautiful weather.