Friday 18 April 2014

No more holiday pictures for a while!!

 

My daughter and her husband met us a Manchester on Sunday to bring Joe and I home after a very long flight.  It was lovely to see her as although I’d had a holiday of a life time I had missed her very much although we has faced timed on several occasions. Isn’t technology wonderful keeping in touch these days is so easy once you’ve mastered the time difference.

Well it was back to work today and what a shock to the system that was.  I’m still not sure which time zone I am in!  I was really pleased to get home tonight.  Made even better because my daughter had made dinner for us all. 

I’ve been in bed a 8pm every night since we got home Sunday!  But I’ve also been waking up around 2am full of beans!  So I’ve got up made a cup of coffee and then returned to bed and fallen back off to sleep.

P1000234_resize

this is one of my favourite cards that I made as sample for a recent card workshop I held a few weeks before I jetted off to Sydney

Lesley x

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

So glad you're home safe and sound but know the trip was awesome!
LOVE, love, LOVE this beautiful card!! Gorgeous.
Lynn

Merry said...

This is a beautiful card….what a lovely embossing folder you have used. Sometimes you need a holiday to get over the holiday. :-)

Tracey said...

I have loved seeing all the photos of your holiday of a life time. It all looks wonderful Lesley and cant wait to hear all about it. Your card is smashing. Glad your daughter is looking after you Tracey x

Jackie said...

A beautiful card Lesley, so pretty. Hopefully you will be able to catch up with yourself over the BH weekend if you haven't got to work it :o)
Jackie xx

Merry said...

A scrap booking cruise does sound like a great place to be. What a wonderful way to see more of Australia if you do a cruise. I know that a lot of the people that were on our cruise had done the one from Sydney to Cairns and back again. Sadly, Rhapsody of the Seas finishes cruising Australia at the end of this year and the replacement ship is too big to come into Cairns not too sure about the other ports.