Friday 6 June 2014

The sun has got his hat on . . . . . . . . . .

 

the sun has go his had on hip hip hip hurrah, the sun had got his hat on and is coming out to play!!! (this was something my mum used to sing to me when I was young when we were going to have a nice sunny day!)

Well I’ve had another restful week, although my friend Pam did take me out last Saturday to a craft shop and although we hadn’t booked we did an impromptu card for men’s class.  The cards were simple but really good – I’ve not taken any pictures of them yet but will do and post the pictures soon.

My plants are growing well, the cucumber plants are already planted in the grow bags in the greenhouse and are about 5 inches tall, the tomato plants are a bit taller and need planting out soon.  Even my pepper plants are about 3 inches high and I’m told they are quite difficult to grown so I will have to wait and see about those!!  I don’t think it will be long before I am able to pick my first crop of spinach and lettuce!!

 

P1020230_resize

I love this magnolia stamps (I have a few others too!!)  and have used it several times but this was the first time it used this lay out and just love it.  I did another one in this style for my nephew’s daughter’s first birthday recently but sadly the photo I took was a little blurred Sad smile 

 

P1020232_resize

have lovely sunny weekend

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The sun certainly has got his hat on.
Two delightful cards Lesley.
It's Derby Community Hospital that Stephen has to go to for his neuro and physio sessions, not Long Eaton. He goes to Long Eaton Health Centre for his speech therapy :o)
Jackie xx

jimlynn said...

Both are so pretty and precious! Love the tent cards and you did an outstanding job on these.
Sounds like your garden is coming along great!
Lynn