Monday 1 September 2014

And all before 9am ............

Well I was up with the lark this morning and before 9am Emily and I had baked Brownies and got a chocolate Victoria sponge in the oven from Mary  Berrys recipe book 'More fast cakes' the copy I have was published in 1989.  

Since then I've showered washed my hair been to the shops with Emily to buy hot sausage rolls for her and granddad, a pork pie and a caramel doughnut for grandad all from Birds.  

We then went to the chemist to buy some hair bands.

We are now going to have lunch and then visit  Happy Hens where Emily will then pick a tray of eggs from the hen house.

P







Emily's new hair band that we bought this morning!



Phew I'm exhausted lol

Lesley x

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

What a cutie! Looks like an upcoming chef for sure. Such fun.
Lynn

Jackie said...

Lovely photographs Lesley,I'm exhausted just reading about your exploits for the day :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Goodness, you have be very busy. Emily is growing up very quickly and looks so cute. Hope you had fun at Happy Hens. Tracey x