Monday 8 September 2014

crafty days . . . . .

 

This is another one of my altered MDF hearts that I made for my daughter as a little house warming gift.

I’ve just purchased some more hearts as I rather like making these in fact I have 4 more in the process of being made  Smile 

P1030244_resize

Well the last 2 days have been really sunny sadly though yesterday I was at work so couldn’t really make much of the day Sad smile

But today I made up for it and spent all day crafting with some amazing ladies in Long Eaton.

 

P1030194_resize

My daughter asked me to make her a wedding card as she and her husband were doing to a wedding back in July.  I liked the one I made so much that I made another one very similar as I was also in need of a wedding, as  Joe and I were invited to an evening reception a few weeks ago as our neighbours daughter got married. 

Lesley  x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Good morning Lesley, I am loving the sun without the heat, it can stay like this forever LOL.
Very pretty heart and a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Another lovely card and heart Lesley. Tracey x