Tuesday 16 December 2014

‘Snow Globe’ style card

 

I don’t know where the time is going as there is so much I want to do craft wise.  Sunday saw a quiet day at home having a bit of R & R after a busy week.

I bought some square card blanks from Witch Craft in Doncaster several months ago now which gave me the idea for the card below.  Having made an anniversary card for Joe using one of them I soon realised that I could make my own variation of it.  which how the card below was ‘born’

I made the first one of these cards several weeks ago,  showed it to some crafty ladies at Long Eaton and what followed a few weeks later was a very enjoyable card class where we made this card  Smile .   Unfortunately what you cannot see in the photo  is the acetate window.   I have since made a further 4 of this card with slight variations.  I have also made a non Christmas variation without the acetate.

Although the cards below may look identical they are slightly different.

P1040968_resize

 

P1040971_resize

 

P1040972_resize
P1040973_resize

the rest of the week is going to be busy too.  I’ve 2 different hospital appointments on Friday morning followed by a hair appointment in the afternoon and I’m out with the girls who I pub quiz with.   Oliver and Cameron are having a sleepover Friday night as early on Saturday we are taking them to Loughborough.  Sadly I will be missing the Derby Dabblers fuddle Saturday afternoon  Sad smile 

Lesley x

2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Lesley, this is beautiful and so creative! Love the little snowy scene in here.
Lynn

Jackie said...

A lovely set of cards Lesley.
It's all go isn't it, what a busy time of year :o)
Jackie xx