Friday 22 May 2015

Friday’s Ramble . . . . . . .

 

the past couple of weeks have been busy again, so I’ve had very little time to blog or even read my e mails and next week is going to be equally as busy!!  Yesterday was a lovely day but I spent all of it inside as it was my clinic day!!  I’m hoping the weather stays nice tomorrow as I would like to do some potting to do  in the greenhouse and some planting out in my veggie trugs. 

Wednesday saw me off to Birmingham to a conference at the NEC a friend was picking me up at 0700, I was so worried about not waking up in time I didn’t sleep well at all, but I was up and ready on time!!  There were 4 of us in total and we had an amazing day although it was a long one as we didn’t get back until 7pm!!

I shall be at work BH Monday Sad smile

A few weeks ago now a very dear friend and colleague took early retirement and this was the card that I made for her.  I had known and worked with her for over 30 years we have had some great times through happy and sad times.   I love the sentiment stamp that I found from Woodware I thinks as it just sums her up.

I loved this card so much that I have made several variations of them since the first one I made.


P1050746_resize

P1050747_resize

 

Must stop rambling as I’ve got to get ready for work!!

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Good morning Lesley, like you I shal be at work on BH MOnday, I always am, but at least it gives me an eaxtra week off work when I want it!
What a busy lady you are, that card is beautiful :o)
Jackie xx