Sunday 26 July 2015

Perfect Saturday . . . . .






Yesterday proved to be a lovely day.  First thing I went for a potter to the greenhouse to top up the water in the  tomato & cucumber troughs, and guess what?  I harvested my first cucumber of the season, sadly I didn't take a picture and I gave it to Emily as she loves cucumbers and she helped plant and grow all the plants.   I then removed the side shoots from the tomato plants, trimmed back the foliage and then removed the male flowers from the cucumber plants which are growing like triffids this year!!!







a selection of sheltering tree stamp set  cards that I took with me to show the Ladies at Long Eaton recently that remind me of wonderful summer days.









thank  you for stopping by 

Lesley x

1 comment:

Jackie said...

What a pretty pot of pinks and a lovely trio of cards :o)
Jackie xx