Thursday 16 July 2015

Thursdays twitter


Well what lovely weather we've had so far this week.  My garden is in bloom :)  

The grand children's strawberry plants have gone 'mad' and are sending out so many runners for new plants that I'm running out of pots to put them in!!  The tomatoes & cucumbers that Emily planted have gone barmy in the green house and the lettuce is cropping well!!

Some slugs decimated one of my pepper plants over night :( luckily I've 3 more :)






I've been very busy making cards recently as it's the time of the year for birthdays and wedding anniversary cards.  Joe was 65 last week and this was the card I made for him.  I amj so proud of this card in a box as I up scaled it too that Iave taken loads of picture from several angles!!!










all the best

Lesley x

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

OMGoodness! This pop up card box is so much fun and PERFECT for a guy! I know that he loved it too. So cute - and a belated Happy Birthday to him.
Pretty, pretty flowers! Ours are burning up around here in the heat - but the tomatoes and green beans are going strong. Just picked a bunch this morning.
Lynn

Merry said...

Wonderful card, great papers you have used. Your garden sounds like it is flourishing very well…love the flowers.

Jackie said...

Very pretty pot of flowers Lesley, and a wonderful card for Joe :o)
Jackie xx

Tracey said...

Great card for Joe, I am sure he will have loved it. Pleased to read that all the strawberries and other goodies are doing well, sounds like you have lovely green fingers too. Flowers are stunning, Tracey x

Joe R said...

I did love it xxx