Thursday 1 October 2015

Partridge in a Pear Tree!





my partridge in a pear tree card using papers from DCWV from my stash that I bring out every year :)  and I've up cycled a wooden shape that came attached to a Christmas table runner from Little Eaton Garden Centre 2 years ago  (see I told you I was a hoarder!!)




The last few days have been very cethartic.    I've been undertaking  some further de cluttering followed by several trips to the local charity shop.   I'm a bit of a hoarder!!  I have kept things 'just in case' for many year some times even decades.  I found a beautiful crochet tablecloth that Joe and I had for a wedding present back in 1977 that we have  never used so I've washed and it's now on the table.  I've deceided that if I've not used it in the last 2 years it's got to go!!!

Lesley x

2 comments:

Jackie said...

Lovely card Lesley, I do like that paper.
I do that every so often, but unfortunately I still hang onto some stuff, but that ensures I have some to get rid of the next time :o)
Jackie xx

Babs said...

I love the shapes for your card Lesley and your papers and your wooden charm are lovely too..a gorgeous christmas card...
Babs...x