Thursday 8 October 2015

Sparkle and shine



I've had a pretty busy day so far but at least the sun is shinning and it's a good day to dry the washing unlike the last few days.





I made these cards several weeks ago now  as part of getting ready for Christmas!!  I loved making them and attatching all the bling.  The blue rhinstones are clear ones coloured with a blue Whisper perminant marker.    

Tomorrow is our evening Christmas and chat group and of course hopefully we all make a few Christmas Cards as well.   Pam and I tend to do a lot of talking though!!   I think I'm going to take some water colouring today tomorrow as it's easy to get ready and very relaxing!!

Not only have I been having a sort out of my clothes but I have also sorted 'shed' loads in the craft room.  Mainly magazines at the moment to pass onto a friend but also sorting out the shelves so I can put more on them :) .  Crafters will understand that last comment!!!

Lesley x


2 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love these Lesley! That unique looking tree and all the bling are so very pretty.
LYnn

Jackie said...

They look wonderful in blue Lesley, and yes, I understand that last comment very well indeed :o)
Jackie xx