Thursday 14 January 2016

Sweet Parisienne!



This is the 4th  day of my retiremement and so far it's been very busy!!  How did  I ever fit in work?  Well  I did have to go into work today to do a 2 hours computer update as I've signed up to the bank as I thought finishing work dead might be a bit too much for me after all these years, But I'm not working more that 1 day a week ideally 2 days a month would suite.  I'm looking forward to a bit of a rest next week - here is hoping!!

It was Samantha's birthday on Monday and this was the card I made for her using the Dove craft Sweet Parisienne.  It's the first time I've used the Presscut shutter card die and it was brilliant - so much better than using a craft knife!!




I love the way this card has turned out.

I'd better go as my eldest Cameron, I picked him up from school and he  has come for his tea and is at present playing with Granddad on the X Box 1

Lesley x

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Stunning card Lesley

Buffy x

Jackie said...

Stunning card lesley. I have heard of folks working more than ever once they retire, if that's the case I won't bother, I am working hard enough as it is thank very much :o)
Jackie xx