Monday 15 February 2010

My favourite stamp set ‘Bloomnin’ with Beauty’

Well the weekend if over and it was back to work today :( -  Bur roll on Wednesday as I have a day off and I have Friday to look forward to as it the Dabblers meeting at Ilkeston Arena so that will be great – lots of coffee chatting and crafting!!!

I am attending a crafting retreat the last weekend in February and I am sooooooo looking  forward to it. Yes a whole weekend crafting Friday evening all day Saturday and Sunday morning and afternoon too.  Some of my non crafty friends will think I’m nuts!!!!

I think this is one of my favourite stamp set from Stampin’ Up!®.  I’ve been wanting it for ages.

 

IMG_4979.


I coloured these with the SU crayons water and a brush.  I’ve not really used them much until recently -  but I think I must be getting the hang at last as I’m really pleased with the results

 
IMG_4989

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Stunning cards Lesley. I guess the wand has worked its magic.

Look forward to seeing you on Friday and I will bring the bag of cards with me that you left at my house. Are you really sure you are not trying to move in??

jimlynn said...

Just beautiful! Your coloring is wonderful!!! Oh, Lesley - you left a comment on my blog in regard to making the puffy flowers: I couldn't find any way to e-mail you so here's where I found the ideas: www.creationsonpaper.blogspot.com and www.creationsbycorie.blogspot.com.
E-mail me and I'll kinda tell you how I did mine if you want. My e-mail is
jimlynn01@yahoo.com

Jackie said...

Lovely card lesley, I agree about this being a lovely stamp set :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

beautiful card - the colouring is brilliant

Cindy Jenkins said...

Hi Lesley....Lovely cards you've been making!! I couldn't find an email for you.....you had asked about my stamp club. My stamp club is a group that agrees to come over to my home once a month and I prepare usually 2 cards for them to do. In return....they place a minimum order of $20 (or whatever the agreed amount is) in SU merchandise. It is a great way to have consistent sales each month. Also, the hostess benefits are rotated between the members. I started my club with only a few members and during the first few months, there wasn't enough sales for the hostess benefits....but once the group grows, then so do your sales. Does that make sense? Clubs are also just a fun time.....keeps people stamping and the keep me on my creative toes.