Saturday 4 September 2010

Not Quite Navy

Well it is the weekend again – yipeeeeeeeeeeeee.  It is sunny here in Derby so lets hope we are going to have a great weekend weather wise

 
IMG_6374

 

I made this care recently with my favourite stamp set Pocket Silhouettes which I am please to say has not been retired by Stampin' Up!®. (well it is not on the ‘last chance list’ issued on September 1st).   I have used Bella Blue 12 by 12 papers sahara sand not quite navy and very vanilla card stock,  not quite navy ink spot pad, night of nay 1/4” grosgrain ribbon & my newly acquired scallop square punch which was just right for the job. 

All items from Stampin' Up!®.

 

best wishes to you all you bloggers

Lesley x

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

Debbie said...

That's beautiful! I love that stamp set!

Debbie x

chris said...

Hi Lesley, this is faubulous, love it.

you asked what the campervan stamp is its made by stampavie, hope this helps, they are out of stock at sir stampalot.

There seems to be lost retiring in the SU catalogue , I think it needed a bit of a face lift, so looking forward to the next catalogue.
back soon love chris xx

Vicky Hayes said...

You've used some of my favourite colours, one of my favourite papers and one of my favourite stamp sets! I love this card!

jimlynn said...

So pretty!!!! Love all that blue. Now you're making me want to get that punch!
Lynn

Jackie said...

Beautiful card Lesley, I have this set and not used it yet!
Where were you Friday night, I took my MS butterfly punches for you to use :o)
Jackie xx

Sarpreet said...

This is gorgeous, sorry I have not been to your blog recently