Saturday 14 June 2014

A month for birthdays!!

 

As it’s the Queen’s birthday today I’ve sat and watched the Trooping of the Colour whilst doing a bit ironing – I love all things Military especially all the pomp and ceremony!! (must be my Armed Forces background coming to the forefront).  I hate ironing so watching the Trooping of the Colour made it seem less tedious!

My sister in law was 60 earlier this month and here is the card I made for her, she loves bright things so thought she would love these combinations.   She text me to let me know how pleased she was to receive a card with 60 on it!!  So I was really pleased she liked it.

 

P1020240_resize

 

Joe has been out in the garden to day chopping down some hedge that has got out of control – he’s doing a sterling job but taking his time.  He’s just nipped off to the tip to discard some of the trimmings!!

 

P1070991_resize

Have I mentioned it before that I had housework also, but it needs to be done so.  But I’ve just stopped by the PC to blog as a way of getting out of doing it, BUT I must get going or we will be inches deep in dust soon and that wouldn’t do either!!

Lesley x

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Lesley, this is fantastic and I can see why she liked it! Love the way you used the number 60 on here and that doily is just so pretty. Great card!
Lynn

Tracey said...

Lovely cards Lesley, very bright and cheerful. Tracey x

Jackie said...

Morning Lesley, a pretty card.
Like you, I detest housework and will do anything to get out of doing it LOL.
Jackie xx